Sacroiliac Joint Pain Program
The sacroiliac joint is located in the lower back region towards the back of the pelvis on both sides of the spine. This joint allows twisting of the pelvic area when we move our legs. Without the movement of this joint the pelvis would be at higher risk for fractures. Pain is usually realized first in the lower back region and treatment for this pain can become extensive but is must needed.
Benefits Of Our Program:
- Start seeing immediate results.
- Removal of lower back pain.
- More movement in your legs and hips.
- Less risk for fracture of the pelvic bone.
- Less risk for other pain or inflammation of the pelvic area will occur.
How long before realized?
Recovery time depends on the amount of inflammation and the accesbility of relief to the joint since its in a more complicated area.
Be Wary Of…
- Prolonged use of anti-inflammatory or pain medication.
- Treatments not addressing the root cause of the problem.
- Increased pain in different areas of the pelvic region.
- Pain prohibiting participation in normal activity lasting more than a few days.
Why Act Now?
The faster you act on relief of your pain the easier it will be to return to normal every day activities. Don’t put it off any longer. The more you wait the more serious your problem may become and other joints will soon become inflamed. Schedule An Appointment Today!!